Frequently Asked Questions

From which care level is it possible to enter the home?

A home entry is also possible without nursing care, but only from level 4, the acquisition of the remaining costs can be applied for.

Which documents are needed for the admission process? 

  • Birth certificate
  • Passport 
  • Proof of citizenship
  • Residential registration document
  • Pension decision
  • Care allowance decision

Do I have the opportunity to bring my own furniture?

Our rooms are equipped with care beds and furniture. However, you can design your room the way you feel comfortable.


Please tell us your first name.
Please tell us your last name.
Please provide us with a correct e-mail address.
Please tell us your phone number.
Please fill in the message.
Please confirm that you have read our data protection note.