Due to the government's early action against the Corona virus spread and the cooperation of the entire Austrian population, the number of people infected with Corona in Austria has daily declined. The Austrian Medical Association therefore recommends to return to regulated opening hours of medical practices and ordinations.
We will therefore reopen the Schwarzl Clinic and restart regular operation as usual on Mai 4, 2020.
Appropriate protective measures are of course also required in our ordinations:
- Please only enter the Schwarzl Clinic with a mouth - nose protection (please bring your own mask).
- Please keep at least 1.5 meters distance to other patients and staff.
- Please keep your appointment on time! The appointments are to be arranged to ensure only few patients in the waiting area at the same time.
- Please wash and disinfect your hands regularly.
- Please do not enter the Schwarzl Clinic if you have suspected corona symptoms, especially fever, cough, shortness of breath, smell and / or taste disorders.
Appointments can now be made by phone at 03133/6100 or by email to email@example.com.