- fatigue, burnout
- psychosomatic diseases
- anxiety disorders
- post-treatment after stays in the acute hospital
- aftercare after severe emotional crisis
- mental trauma
- behavioral disorders with physical disorders and factors
- certain personality disorders
- acute mental disorders
- acute self or other hazard
- predominate bed-rest and / or long-term care
- brain organic disorders
- lack of motivation for a rehabilitation
- cases where the treatment of specialized institutions is more appropriate (e.g. patients with alcohol and / or drug dependence, eating disorders)
What is important to us here is a holistic consideration with a focus on communicating psycho physical relationships (keyword: exercise - nutrition - mental and physical health).
To be able to improve constantly we feel obliged to evaluate our work and do research on burnout and psychiatric rehabilitation. Our highly qualified medical-therapeutic team is supported by our competent mental health and nursing staff.