How can I register for the rehabilitation and does the insurance cover the costs for the rehabilitation?

Please use the corresponding rehabilitation application. This must be filled out by a specialist in psychiatry, a hospital or your family doctor and then approved by your social security office.
(Are you a private patient / self-payer? - more information click here)