In diseases of the musculoskeletal system, there is usually severe pain and restricted mobility in the spine and the large joints. Patients are often assigned to orthopedic rehabilitation after surgery, but also to achieve pain relief without surgery.
The goal of the rehabilitation is in addition to the pain relief, an improvement in joint mobility, a muscle strengthening and removal of walking aids, such as walker or crutches. The duration of stay is 3 weeks.
The costs are paid by the competent pension insurance institution after the application has been submitted, which must be carried out by a general practitioner or a hospital doctor. Depending on the income situation, as in the hospital, a daily cost is paid by the patient himself.
- After injuries and operations:
- of the musculoskeletal system
- of the joints (endoprostheses)
- of the spine
- of the tendons, muscles or nerves
- chronic pain
- in the degenerative changes of the musculoskeletal system
On request, Private Hospital Laßnitzhöhe also offers individually designed therapies for the following indications:
- Psychiatric rehabilitation
- Rehabilitative measures in the context of internal medicine
- Metabolism rehabilitation