Quality work is a corporate philosophy lived by the SANLAS Holding group while its facilities ensure the company’s operating efficiently and effectively. Quality is seen as a holistic factor spanning across all departments and disciplines. Thereby, emphasis is placed on medical quality management as well as services beyond medical treatment. Through the introduction and further development of our quality management system, our focus lies on the quality of all processes – from strategy development to operational activities. Our quality management system is based on the principles of patient and employee orientation, transparency, effectiveness, effi ciency and comprises all areas of structural quality, process quality and outcome quality.
Since 2005, SANLAS Holding has been committed to meeting the extensive quality requirements of the international QM standard EN ISO 9001 as amended in their operations and processes, aiming for a continuous reviewing and improvement of service quality. Annual audits allow us to continue maintaining our quality seal. Furthermore, SANLAS Holding has been considered an excellent company in terms of its outstanding achievements and awarded the certifi cate of ”Recognized for Excellence 4*” – an internationally recognized award from the European Foundation for Quality Management (EFQM).
It is the quality and continuous improvement process that makes SANLAS Holding the first choice for patients, physicians and referring hospitals.
Exemplary excerpt of some awards and certifications:
- Award of the province of Styria
- Brussels Eureka Innovation Award
- European Cross in Gold (Federal Senate for Economics and Technology / European Council)
- Goldjupiter Economic and Training Award Social Market Economy
- Gesundheitsleitbetrieb Österreichs
- ISO Certificate 9001:2015 Nr. 04802/1-5
- QNet Management System
- Export Award 2014 - Recognition Award in the tourism and leisure sector (Austrian Economic Chamber)
- Climate Active Award
- MEDIGO - Verified Clinic 2015
- Member of the European Union of Private Hospitals
- Member of the Association of Private Hospitals in Austria