- Logopedic clarification of the swallowing ability.
- Cooperation with our ENT consultant. Carrying out the trans nasal flexible endoscopy for a medical swallow. Functional training of the swallow-relevant structures as well as work on sensitivity
- Adjusting the diet in cooperation with our dieticians
- Elaboration of swallowing maneuvers
- Conducting therapeutic mealtimes
Treatment of central and peripheral facial paralysis with various techniques such as LOCATION, PNF etc.
- The main goal is to build, improve or restore verbal and non-verbal communication skills whenever possible.
- Causal treatment of disorders of the internal language, in order to subsequently improve the affected modalities such as for example reading, writing and understanding.
- In certain cases, use of compensatory methods, for example development of communication books, gesture training, etc.
Establishment, improvement or restoration of communication skills through targeted breathing, vocal and articulation training.